During an occasional conversation 2 years ago, one of my friends Michael told me that he has always wanted to be a professional wedding videographer in Melbourne, however not only he didn’t have any cinematography education background,Michael also can’t find a worth going wedding videography workshop in Melbourne.
After this chat, one seed rooted deep in my heart: there shall be a practical wedding videography workshop for those enthusiastic people who is looking to become a real fulltime wedding videographer one day and their income from wedding videography should let them be confident enough to ditch their 9 to 5 day job.
As a student wedding videographer or a amateur wedding filmmaker, you might ask “which camera or gear shall I buy?” “Is necessary to buy the fanciest and most expensive cameras to produce breathtaking wedding video?”
In addition, one of questions we should never avoid is that how students can locate their customers after the wedding videography short course.
This unique wedding videography workshop in Melbourne focus on 3 clear goals:
– how to film breathtaking footages on the wedding day in a practical way
– a complete wedding videography editing workflow
– how to sale your wedding videography package to your potential bride and groom
This well-designed wedding videography workshop will come in as a 3 day short course:
Day one: we focus on which camera and kits to be used for wedding videography and where to get the best deal in Melbourne. Furthermore we will discuss essential knowledge on shooting a candid wedding videography and cinematic wedding video footage.
Short course in Tree studio
246 coventry st south Melbourne
And most popular wedding photo location in Melbourne.
Day two: You will learn the comprehensive wedding video editing workflow, from creating narrative wedding video storyline to enhancing the audio as well as colour.
A basic Adobe Premiere and Final cut editing software knowledges are advisable, you will also learn the skillsets on using advanced softwares, such as DaVinci Resolve and audio editing software.
Day three: You will learn the most practical Melbourne wedding videography inbound marketing. Content marketing. How to run Google Ads and Instagram and Facebook campaign.
How to make the wedding videography package
Design your brochure, business cards.
Follow up email.
How to close a sale
Wedding filmmaker: William is one of the founders of Tree studio, mentor and educator and has 9 years wedding videography experiences in Melbourne, he has also been one of the APVP accredit members since 2004.
He has systematic wedding cinematography knowledge and expert knowledge to capture the clear and crisp sound even in extreme difficult environment.
Wedding videography editor: Angela has 6 years Wedding video editing experience; she is good at creating an immersive love story by using the narrative footage and voiceover.
Except for creating wedding video storyline, Angela has comprehensive knowledge, colour grading and audio enhancement.
Marketing guru and sale representative
Nicole used to work in a leading Melbourne marketing agency, she is the expert in content creation, she knew which content would appeal the potential customer and get sense of market trend.
The 3 years working in luxury brand in Dolce & Gabbana also provide her a good communication skill to get a great resonance with clients.
She loves sharing her sale tactic and practical marketing strategy.
For the 3 days wedding videography short course, 2 session will be held in Tree studio’s head office in South Melbourne.
246 Coventry St South Melbourne.
The wedding videography shooting day would be in Tree studio and most popular wedding photo locations in Melbourne, for instance, Carlton garden, Parliament house.
After the Covid-19, the location of the wedding videography filming class would be chose from Melbourne’s most famous wedding venues, like Plaza Ballroom, Werribee mansion, Campbell Point House and etc.
Under the current Covid-19 affection, alternate workshop will be arranged via Zoom Meeting.
Full day wedding videography filming day is $800 (small class 5- 10 students)
Half day wedding video editing is $500 (up to 15 students)
Half day wedding marketing and sale is $550 ( 20-30 students)
VIP (one to one) class is $1200 the wedding videography teacher would give you a personal training and solve your specific problems in person, limited spot remains.
Real wedding day VIP class $900 (one to one) you have chance to follow with our wedding videography mentor to shoot on the real wedding, limited spot and you need to finish 3 days short course in advance.
Online Zoom class for the Covid-19 pandemic time, all online wedding videography short courses are 15% off.
The bundle 3 days wedding videography class is $1665 includes GST.
To apply the course, click our contact page.
The wedding videography filming day and editing short course are scheduled between Monday to Thursday.
The market and sale class is scheduled on every second Friday.
– You will get the most essential wedding videography kits list, for instance, cameras, tripod, audio recorder, light kits etc.
– Where to buy the cheapest wedding videography gear in Melbourne, retails shop and online shopping. You will get a special code to get 5-10% off in camera shop in Melbourne.
– How to create cinematic wedding videography movement, how to set up during important formalities, for instance ceremony, first dance and speech at the reception
– Audio captured, how to use the external recorded, lapel mic.
– How to set the unique 3-point light during the wedding reception
– How to give the bride and groom direction in a natural and organic manner
– Wedding videography checklist
– High-end wedding videography innovation, special effect, seamless transitions
– How to make a clear and breathtaking wedding video storyline
– Where to purchase music licences for wedding films
– How to sync footages with the dedicated audio recorded from the microphone
– How to create high-end and modern special effect, font, and popular video transitions on YouTube
– Wedding video colour grading by Davinci Resolve and 10 Tree studio’s own colour filter template
– 10 Special effect, animation title owned by Tree studio
– Enhance the audio and mix audio
– search engine optimization (SEO)
– content and inbound marketing
– E-mail marketing and Newsletter template
– Google ads and Instagram and Facebook ads campaign
– Cost effective remarketing
– Set accurate audience target
– Wedding videography marketing benchmark
– Wedding videography pay ads template
– Video content marketing
– Viral marketing strategy
– How to be an wedding videography influencer
– How to build up relationship with your clients
– Understanding your clients true expectation
– Provide suitable wedding videography package to your clients
– How to avoid unappealing sale pitch
– When you shall give client discount to make deal
– How to close sale
– The appropriate follow up via email and phone
– When you shall withdraw in sale process
– Be a nice loser when you can’t make a deal
– Learn and improve yourself from the sale failure
= How to get more referral from your existing clients
– How to solve the complaint for unhappy customers
Q: Shall I bring my own cameras gear at the wedding videography filming class?
A: Tree studio will organize model, location and some basic sharing gear, like tripod, monopod, you are advised to bring your own cameras
Q: Where is the location of wedding videography workshop?
A: The workshop location is 246 Coventry st South Melbourne
We also choose some outdoor location and popular wedding venues; each workshop outdoor locations are varying depend on location’s availability and season.
Q: How to apply the workshop?
A: You could make a booking at Tree studio website, or contact William 0401539338.
Q: Could I get refund if I cannot attend the workshop?
A: Unfortunately, the wedding videography workshop is non-refundable, but you could transfer the credit to your friends or attending the next workshop, also you could purchase our online wedding videography course
Q: Do you provide food and drink on the workshop?
A: Yes, we provide snack, soft drinks and handmade coffee for all wedding videography students
If you have similar questions like Michael, you could send us email or contact us.