Real Weddings We Captured At The Log Cabin Ranch
The Log Cabin Ranch Vision And Insights
We’d love to chat
A BRIEF OF THE LOG CABIN RANCH
Situated on 10 acres of stunning land in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges, the Log Cabin Ranch is certainly not your ‘traditional wedding centre’ style of wedding venue, there is no white chair cover or organza chair sash in sight. However this is also why it appeals to so many couples as the Log Cabin Ranch offers a truly rustic, unique and relaxed setting for weddings.
The Log Cabin Ranch was historically a horse riding camp and was transformed into a school camp in 1970s, and in recent years, it become one of the most popular Dandenong wedding venue. What makes weddings at the Log Cabin Ranch is not only the unique rustic vibe, but also the philosophy and what it offers to couples: the Log Cabin Ranch is the original home of the weekend long wedding, meaning you will get to spend time with your family and friends away from work, city, traffic on this beautiful ranch for the whole weekend, starting from Friday afternoon. They have accommodations available for 70+ guests. Another cool stuff about the weddings at the Log Cabin Ranch is you can opt to stay inside the glamping tent, which will definitely take your wedding day morning wedding photography to the next level.
Being a DIY wedding venue on the Dandenong Ranges, the Log Cabin Ranch itself has many stunning locations to choose from. Whether your vision is a formal sitting down dinner or casual spit roast, they’ve got you covered.
The Log Cabin Ranch Basic Information:
- Address: 55-57 Rankins Rd, Monbulk VIC 3793
- Phone: 0412 138 248
- By appointment only
TOP 3 WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS AT THE LOG CABIN RANCH
From a Dandenong wedding photographer’s point of view, the Log Cabin Ranch is truly a unique and rustic wedding venue located in Monbulk, here are the top 3 highlights of this Dandenong wedding venue:
- DIY wedding venue, highly customisable
- Lots of stunning locations onsite for ceremony and receptions
- Glamping tent and tipi available for hire
THE LOG CABIN RANCH VENUE FEATURES
- Reception Guest capacities: NA however accommodations are limited for max 70 guests
- Event time included: from Friday afternoon 5pm to Sunday afternoon 1pm
- Venue hire fee: low season starts from $6,500, high season starts from $8,000
THE LOG CABIN RANCH CEREMONY OPTIONS
The Log Cabin Ranch offers 4 beautiful locations for you to exchange your wedding vow. The Stables is the perfect indoor location for intimate wedding ceremony with up to 100 guests. The secret Garden, LCR Rotunda as well as the Paddock Arbour are three different outdoor locations for wedding ceremonies with different unique elements and backdrops.
Log Cabin Ranch ceremony locations:
- The Stables: indoor with 100+ standing room
- Secret Garden: barn stable backdrop garden ceremony location with 40+ standing room
- Log Cabin Ranch Rotunda: rotunda backdrop garden ceremony with 150+ seating capacity
- Paddock Arbour: forest backdrop under arbour with 100+ seating capacity
THE LOG CABIN RANCH CEREMONY PACKAGE
- Wedding ceremony: $800 for hire fee of the Stables
WEDDING RECEPTION AT THE LOG CABIN RANCH
The Log Cabin Ranch has an array of reception locations to suit you and your guests needs. Whether you are dreaming about a formal sit-down dinner, casual cocktail style, spit roast around fire, whatever your heart or stomach desires, the Log Cabin Ranch has got you covered.
- The Barn: main and largest indoor reception at the Log Cabin Ranch, max 80 seated or max 120 cocktail standing
- Under the Festoon lights: perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, max 60 seated or max 100 cocktail standing
- Alfresco BBQ area: perfect for pre-dinner drinks and post-wedding BBQ or brunch, max 50 seated or max 100+ cocktail standing
- The lawn: perfect space for marquee, tipi, bell tents weddings
THE LOG CABIN RANCH PACKAGE PRICE
The Log Cabin Ranch has a simple pricing structure, being a DIY wedding venue, it only charges a venue hire fee based on your wedding guest number and that’s pretty much it. There are some optional adds on if you want to make your wedding day more special.
The Log Cabin Ranch hire fee:
- 1-70 guests: $8000 in high season, $6500 in low season
- 70-150 guests: $10000 in high season, $8500 in low season
*High season: September to April, low season is from May to August
THE LOG CABIN RANCH PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- Exclusive use of the Log Cabin Ranch property across 3 days
- Complimentary bunkhouse accommodation for up to 70 guests
- Various wedding ceremony location and reception
- Hire of cool room
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Complimentary wedding photography opportunities
THE LOG CABIN RANCH PACKAGE OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
- Hire of the Log Cabin Ranch glamping tent: $400 for the weekend
- Hire of the Log Cabin Ranch retreat room for wedding day: $200
- Exclusive use of ‘the stables’ for your indoor ceremony: $800
- Additional setup/pack-down day: $1500
THE LOG CABIN RANCH REVIEW (4.6STARS)
Bianca: We cannot recommend the Log Cabin Ranch high enough! Courtney and Mark have created such a wonderful event space. The grounds are beautiful and can be flexible to suit the ideas you have. Our guests continue to tell us that the Log Cabin Ranch was the best wedding venue they have ever been to. It’s great to have the option for guests to stay over and the facilities are perfect and our wedding photographer captured plenty of stunning Dandenong wedding photography over there.
Courtney and Mark are so easy to communicate with, they started as the owners of our wedding venue and have ended up being friends. They supported us through the whole day and coordinated our vendors which took some of the pressure off us on the big day!
As I said at the start, the Log Cabin Ranch is a prefect wedding/event venue! You will not be disappointed!
Laura: Everything about the Log Cabin Ranch is a dream (we had our wedding here in Feb 2022). Courtney and Mark were easy going, attentive and helpful. They are both genuinely delightful people with a passion for what they do. No question too hard, and no task too big. The Log Cabin Ranch itself is absolutely stunning. Rustic and beautiful, but also a blank canvas to create your own space. We had so many guests comment on how amazing it is.
Meeting their gorgeous new puppy Rosie was also a highlight!
The Log Cabin Ranch will forever hold such a special place in our hearts. Thank you again Courtney and mark!
Verity: We had our wedding at the Log Cabin Ranch this month, May 2022. The venue and everything it provided was amazing, all-inclusive and wonderful. We had guests travelling mainly from interstate, so we wanted somewhere with accommodation. The bunkhouse at LCR made this super easy to organise and made for a fun, wholesome wedding weekend. You get a lot of bang for your buck at LCR – amazing facilities, great backdrop for wedding photography and very helpful staff. Our wedding was so much fun because of this excellent venue 🎉❤️👌
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE LOG CABIN RANCH
Being a Dandenong wedding photographer, I am absolutely obsessed with this Dandenong wedding venue. Courtney and Mark are always so humble and welcoming!! They have created such a gorgeous space to be married and celebrate love. The new on-site bridal suite area is epic too!! I love photographing weddings at Log Cabin Ranch, and the sweet addition of photos with the animals is even better! Here are the top 3 locations for wedding photography at the Log Cabin Range:
- In front of the forest
- Near the rotunda
- In front of the barn house
THE LOG CABIN RANCH Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in THE LOG CABIN RANCH?
THE LOG CABIN RANCH venue hire price start from $6500 to $10000, depending on season
What is the guest capacity of THE LOG CABIN RANCH?
THE LOG CABIN RANCH has a maximum capacity of 250 people for a dinner wedding, however their accommodation capacity is limited at 70 guests.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in THE LOG CABIN RANCH?
THE LOG CABIN RANCH provides events such as tables, sound, venue, av system, glassware, parking, chair covers, , linens, chairs, lighting and food.
What kind of events does the LOG CABIN RANCH carry out?
Apart from weddings, THE LOG CABIN RANCH provides services such as ceremony and cooperate event.
Does THE LOG CABIN RANCH provide an accommodation service?
WE LOVE TO THROW YOU SOME IDEAS
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or know more about Dandenong wedding photography at The Log Cabin Ranch, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for suggestions and information from a Dandenong wedding photographer’s view.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio