Real Weddings We Captured At The Park Melbourne
Emma & Joseph Wedding Video @ The Park MelbourneAlbert Park, Melbourne City Wedding, Melbourne City Wedding, The Park Melbourne, Videography
The Park Melbourne basic information: Address: 36 Lakeside Dr, Melbourne VIC 3206 Phone: (03) 8563 0091 Opening hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday for weddings The Park Melbourne as a Melbourne Wedding V...
Kessia & Sam Wedding Photography @ The Park MelbourneAlbert Park, Home Photography new, Melbourne City Wedding, Photography, The Park Melbourne
The Park Melbourne basic information: Address: 36 Lakeside Dr, Melbourne VIC 3206 Phone: (03) 8563 0091 Opening hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, closed on weekends for weddings The Park Melbourne as a Melbourne Wedding Venue Bein...
The Park Melbourne| Wedding Venue Vision And Insights
We’d love to chat
A BRIEF OF THE PARK Melbourne
Set next to the picturesque Albert Park Lake, the Park represents one of the sublime lakeside wedding venues for grand and lavish weddings. With large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooks the entire Albert Park Lake, high ceiling for magnificent centerpiece, large dancing floor as well as a rooftop deck for pre-dinner drinks and canapes, the Park is the prefect Melbourne city wedding venue that makes every bride’s dream come true.
- Location: 36 Lakeside Dr, Melbourne VIC 3206
- Business Hour: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, closed on weekend for weddings
- Phone: (03) 8563 0091
TOP3 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PARK MELBOURNE
From a Melbourne wedding photographer’s perspective, the Park Melbourne is a top tier lakeside wedding venue that is perfect for grand weddings, below are the top 3 highlights of the Park Melbourne:
- Uninterrupted lake view
- Lavish settings including the floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceiling and rooftop
- Large event guest capacities
THE PARK MELBOURNE VENUE FEATURES
- Reception Guest capacities: 420 seated or 1000 standing cocktail style
- Event time included: 5hours
- Ceremony hire fee: $1,100 including 100 black leather chairs and a registration table
- Venue hire fee: $0 however a minimum spending applies (based on season and date)
- Price per head: starts from $140 to $165 per person
- Beverage price: included in all wedding packages, upgrade options available
The Park Melbourne Venue Inclusions:
- Dedicated wedding event coordinator
- A selection of cocktail furniture and décor pieces
- VIP bridal suite
- Round tables with lines, napkin and centerpiece
- In-house audio visual: two projector screens, two cordless microphones, lectern, PA system
- Two private balconies, waterfront views
- Partition-able walls, to ensure a configurable space
- Two-hour complimentary bump in prior to event commencement time
- One-hour complimentary bump out post event conclusion time
THE PARK MELBOURNE DETAIL PACKAGE PRICE
The price calculation at The Park Melbourne depends on your selection of package. The main package highlights of the Park Melbourne is that they don’t charge a venue hire fee, also a basic beverage package is already included in the main package, making the Park Melbourne a affordable Melbourne wedding venue.
- Package 1: $140 per person
- Package 2: $150 per person
- Package 3: $165 per person
*All wedding packages comes with a basic beverage package
Beverage Package upgrade: starts at $10 per person
Spirits: 3 hours starts at $12 per person
Cocktails: $15 per person
Adding side dish: $3 per person
Food Station: $15 per person
Antipasto & Charcuterie – 2 boards, share style | $200 per table
Cheese – 2 boards, share style | $200 per table
Dips & Pita Bread – 2 boards, share style | $50 per table
Fruit | 2 boards, share style | $50 per table
Ceremony onsite Hire: $ 1000.00 including 100 black leather chairs and a registration table
PS: Midweek & Friday weddings will be offered a discount
WEDDING CEREMONY OPTIONS AT THE PARK MELBOURNE
Offering both indoor and outdoor options for wedding ceremonies, you can say ‘I do’ directly at the Park Melbourne so you don’t have to worry about travelling through the Melbourne traffic on your wedding day. For outdoor wedding ceremonies, the venue will be setup on the deck that overlooks the Albert Park Lake as well as the lawn, and the indoor ceremony will be held directly at the dancing floor area as a backup option for rainy weather.
There are also quite a few catholic churches within reasonable travelling time for those Italian heritage wedding couples, the St Patrick Cathedral as well as the St Ignatius Church in Richmond are the most two common catholic churches, we captured for wedding reception at the Park.
WEDDING RECEPTION AT THE PARK MELBOURNE
Be met with style and elegance at every angle: from extravagant chandeliers to sleek tiled walls and the modern, mirrored statement bar, the Park Melbourne is the wedding venue to make your night truly special and memorable.
The Park Melbourne Review (4.3 Stars)
Rhiannon: We recently celebrated our wedding at The Park and honestly couldn’t be happier with their service. We have fallen in love with the hospitality at our first viewing to the super prompt and helpful responses all throughout our planning. The Park Melbourne has always been working alongside us and gave us as much information as possible. Thank you guys so much!
Connie: We had our wedding here in May and all I can say is WOW! The Park Melbourne team made the whole experience absolutely seamless. They were organized, professional and had a process for everything but were also completely flexible and made it easy to personalize the event to suit our needs. The food was amazing and the ability to bring in spirits with our drinks package was a massive plus for us! The Park Melbourne truly deserved to be recognized for their exceptional service, being so helpful and accommodating, especially when it was close to 300 people in the room. Also, the new carpet they recently upgraded for this Melbourne wedding venue has been spot on!
Kim: We had our wedding here and can’t speak highly enough about the Park Melbourne team who looked after us. Our guest raved about the food and the service. We really appreciate all the care the team took to make our day so very special and we would not hesitate to recommend this as the best place to get married or hold a function in Melbourne.
WEDDIN PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN
THE PARK MELBOURNE
As a wedding venue for stunning lake view, the Park Melbourne offers several locations for stunning Melbourne wedding photography. As a Melbourne wedding photographer who has been to this lavish wedding venues for quite a few times now, here are the best 3 wedding photo locations near the Park.
- The lake: the picturesque lake is located just downstairs the venue, during the sunset time, I’d love to bring the couples on the little jetty while the golden hour light flares in the background.
- The lawn: next to the Albert Park, you will find the Albert Park Golf Course, while it is a famous location for golf lovers, it is also perfect for candid Melbourne wedding photography.
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art: for couples who are getting married at the Park want to do car shots, the modern architecture at the ACCA provides a contemporary backdrop for Melbourne wedding photography.
WE LOVE TO THROW YOU SOME IDEAS
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at The Park Melbourne, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for suggestions and information from a Melbourne wedding photographer’s view.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio