Real Weddings We Captured At Stones of the Yarra Valley
Brooke & Gareth Wedding Photography @ MeletosMeletos, Photography, Stones Of Yarra Valley, Winery Wedding, Yarra Valley Wedding
Meletos in the Yarra Valley basic information: Address: 12 St Huberts Rd, Coldstream VIC 3770, Australia Phone: +61 3 8727 3030 Opening hours: 6am–11pm Monday – Wednesday 11:30am–11pm Thursday – Sunday Meletos the Yarra Val...
Kelly & Alan @ Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding PhotographyArticle, Photography, Range Wedding, Stones Of Yarra Valley, Winery Wedding, Yarra Valley Wedding
Married on the 8th of December 2019, Kelly and Alan held their fairy-tale like wedding at the beautiful Stones of the Yarra Valley.As a Yarra Valley wedding photographer, I have known the couple as friends for 2 years, and it is awesome ...
Adrian & Lyn @ Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding PhotographyPhotography, Stones Of Yarra Valley, Winery Wedding, Yarra Valley Wedding
One of a Kind Wedding at the Stones of the Yarra Valley – with Lyn & Adrian There are heaps of venues located in Yarra Valley, but nothing gets me more than a shooting a wedding the Stones: stunning views across the vineyards to the bl...
Katrina & Frank @ Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding VideographyCandid Wedding Videography, Stones Of Yarra Valley, Videography, Winery Wedding
Katrina & Frank — Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding Video...
Stones of the Yarra Valley Wedding Video | Kelly & AlanBlog, Stones Of Yarra Valley, Videography, Wedding Venues, Winery Wedding
Married on the 8th of Dec 2019, Kelly and Alan’s wedding ceremony and wedding reception were both held at Stone of the Yarra Valley. As their Yarra Valley wedding videographer, I filmed almost all the memorable mom...
Stones of the Yarra Valley| Wedding Venue Vision And Insights
A Bridal Guide for Weddings at Stones of the Yarra Valley
A brief of the Stones of the Yarra Valley
Stones of the Yarra Valley is the most remarkable wedding venue in the region, historical and elegant sophistication to create an extraordinary location for celebration with uninterrupted 360-degree views across vineyards to the blue-tinged mountains beyond.
Stones of the Yarra Valley combines a magnificent dining space rising from the stunning remnants of an 1860’s barn, with the beauty of a literary chapel built under century-old oak trees.
Rising from the rustic, weather-beaten remnants of a barn left idle for generations, Stones of the Yarra Valley has emerged as the region’s premiere destination for food, wine and weddings.
In this bridal guide, I will reveal all the information you will need for weddings at the Stones of the Yarra Valley, including package price $$$, guest capacity, photo opportunities, ceremony and reception options, as well as a list of preferred suppliers.
Check out the Stones package price here.
Contact details of Stones of the Yarra Valley
- Address: 12 St Huberts Rd, Coldstream VIC 3770
- Restaurant opening hours: Wednesday – Friday 10am – 4pm Saturday – Sunday 10am- 5pm
- Phone: (03) 8727 3000
Wedding photography at the Stones of the Yarra Valley
As a Yarra Valley wedding photographer, ever since my first visit at the Stones of the Yarra Valley, I have fallen in love with the charming and relaxing vibe that the wedding venue provided.
Till now, the Stones of the Yarra Valley stands as one of the best venues for stunning wedding photography. Whether we are talking about those breathtaking sunset photos near the vines, or the century-old oak tree together with those blue-tinged mountains beyond. The Stones of the Yarra Valley offers endless wedding photography opportunities directly onsite for wedding couples.
Here are some must-do photo locations within the Stones of the Yarra Valley:
- In front of the ancient door of the chapel
- Vineyard with century oak tree
- Backside of the chapel with green ivy
- Lawn on the side of the vineyard and chapel
- The tiny rolling hills adjacent to the vineyard
Wedding Features of the Stones of the Yarra Valley
What makes the Stones of the Yarra Valley truly stand out from other Yarra Valley wedding venues is its unique and sublime wedding experience it delivers to the wedding couples. Whether your wedding theme is rustic or modern, timeless or minimalistic, work closely together with the decoration teams, the Stones can make your wedding truly memorable.
Ceremony options at the Stones of the Yarra Valley:
The Stones of the Yarra Valley offers indoor wedding ceremony in its famous chapel. The Chapel encompasses all of the romance and urbane with soaring ceilings, stained-glass windows, handcrafted timber pews and sweeping views across the vines.
Meanwhile, the Stones of the Yarra Valley offers outdoor wedding ceremony around the valley with uninterrupted 360-degree views across vineyards to the blue-tinged mountains beyond.
Reception options at the Stones of the Yarra Valley:
In terms of the reception venues, the Stones of the Yarra Valley offers two different reception rooms with distinct styles. So, couples can choose the optimum function rooms depending on their guest number as well as wedding style.
- The Stables: charming and intimate venue offering soaring red brick walls and rough-hewn timbers, perfect for small and intimate wedding celebrations
- The Barn: offering floor-to-ceiling views over 200 acres of vineyard, one of the most popular options for wedding receptions
In Reception guest capacity:
- The Barn: minimum 65 and max 200 guests
- The Stables: minimum 40 and max 63 guests
Accommodations: available next door to the wedding venues
Price Info of the Stones of the Yarra Valley
Price per head: starts from $240 per head to $270 per head (including beverage package)
5-hour dinner wedding package Inclusions:
- Stones’ drink packages including their famous house wine
- Baked bread and olive oil
- Pre-dinner cheese & fruit able with crackers, nuts and bread
- Four pre-dinner canapés
- Entrée, main, sides and dessert
Wedding venue hire fee:
- The Barn: $2,200
- The Stable: $1,650
- Off season starts from $20,000
- Peak season starts from $25,000
Extension hour rate: $1000 per hour
PS: Please contact the Stones of the Yarra Valley for further/ up-to-date information.
Preferred Suppliers at the Stones of the Yarra Valley
Your wedding day is your once-in-a-lifetime event. For a seamless and hassle-free wedding experience, you should definitely leave your wedding in the hands of professionals who have extended experience working at the Stones. Here is our list of preferred suppliers at the Stone of the Yarra Valley.
Wedding photographer and videographer:
1. TREE STUDIO
- Address: 246 Coventry Street, South Melbourne
- Website: https://www.treephotovideo.com.au/
- Phone: 0401 539 338
2. Moments to Life
- Address: 70 Dorcas Street, Southbank
- Website: https://www.momentstolife.com.au/
- Phone: 0457 106 382
1. Melbourne Celebrant Julie Byrne
- Address: 11 Stringybark Blvd, Mount Evelyn
- Phone: 0407 370 287
- Hours: 8am – 7pm Monday to Sunday
2. John Beck, Marriage Celebrant Melbourne Yarra Valley
- Address: Barooga Dr, Wonga Park
- Phone: 0408 753 376
- Hours: 1pm – 9pm, Monday to Friday
1. The Style Co
- Address: 80 Stephenson St, Cremorne
- Phone: (03) 9425 9797
- Hours: 9am -5pm, closed on Sunday
2. JCAU Events
- Address: Yarra Valley based
- Phone: 0401 486 814
- Hours: 24hrs from Monday to Thursday
1. Crème de la Cakes:
- Address: Melbourne based
- Phone: 0432 197 270
- Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday
2. AB FAB Cakes
- Address: 367 Bridge Rd, Richmond
- Phone: (03) 9421 1122
- Hours: 9am – 3pm, Tuesday to Saturday
1. Mustangs in Black
- Address: 23 Cambridge Way, Campbellfield
- Hours: 8am – 6pm, Monday to Sunday
- Phone: 0416 121 511
2. Triple R Luxury Car Hire
- Address: 13 Little Miller St, Brunswick East
- Hours: 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: (03) 9388 2100
1. Something Borrowed – Wedding Duo
- Address: Yarra Valley based
- Phone: 0424 517 414
- Hours: 8am – 11pm, Monday to Sunday
2. Baker Boys Band
- Address: Melbourne based
- Hours: 24/7
- Phone: 0438 301 313
1. Matt Jefferies Entertainment
- Address: Mooroolbark based
- Hours: 24/7
- Phone: 0411 587 506
2. Music with Memories
- Address: Mount Evelyn based
- Hours: 24/7