Merrimu Receptions | Wedding Venue Vision and Insights| Tree Studio
Real Weddings At Merrimu Receptions | Murrumbeena Venue
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Merrimu Receptions
A Brief of Merrimu Receptions
Merrimu Receptions is an extraordinary wedding venue situated on the No. 1300 Dandenong Road, Murrumbeena. Next to the famous Chadstone shopping centre, Merrimu Receptions open as a unique wedding reception venue with more than 60 years history.
- Location: 1300 Dandenong Rd, Murrumbeena VIC 3163
- Business Hour: Mon – Sun: 10am – 5pm
- Phone: (03) 9568 1811
Merrimu Receptions Venue Features
- Reception Guest: Max 350 seated with dance floor
- Standard Event Duration：5.5 hours
- 2 Seperate Function Room To Suit Both Grand and Opulent Weddings
Merrimu Receptions Price Info As A Wedding Venue
The rates for standard menu and beverage package
- For Weddings on Saturday: $ 120 per adult
- For Weddings on Friday or Sunday: $ 105 per adult
- For Weddings on Weekday (Not including public holidays): $ 95 per adult
- For Weddings on Public Holiday: $ 120 per adult
The minimum guest requirements:
- Saturday weddings: min 150 guests
- Saturday weddings in winter: min 120 guests
- Other days weddings: min 120 guests
- Saturday weddings: min 75 guests
- Saturday weddings in winter: min 60 guests
- Other days weddings: min 60 guests
- $ 550
- 1 hour rehearsal
- Set At Merrimu Outdoor Courtyard or Grand Ballroom Foyer
PS: The above price are guide only, for more detailed price please contact The Merrimu Receptions directlyVia email@example.com or 03 9568 1811.
Ceremony Options within Merrimu Receptions
When you consider the wedding ceremony place, Merrimu Receptions has a beautiful and cozy backyard garden to offer. The incredible hedging and the historic verandah are the perfect backdrops.
Photography Opportunities Around Merrimu Receptions
After the wedding ceremony, you can stay inside of Merrimu Receptions or going outside for wedding photography. The nearby Chadstone Shopping Center buildings and the BOYD gardens can definitely be the place to create some artistic wedding photos.
Wedding Reception At Merrimu Receptions
When it comes to the wedding reception, Merrimu Receptions has two reception rooms to offer. The Merrimu Room, with a capacity of up to 140 people, is a historical place filled with many Victoria Era features. The Grand Ballroom, where can seat 350 guests, is renovated with more modern luxury wedding setting up. The award-winning service and the delicious cuisine make here one of the most popular wedding venues in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburb.
The Place In A Wedding Photographer’s Eyes
As a Melbourne wedding photography, Merrimu Receptions is a truly unique and gorgeous wedding venue. Should you have any questions to plan a wedding at Merrimu Receptions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for the suggestions and information.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio