Real Weddings We Captured At Meadowbank Estate
Barbara & James Wedding Video @Meadowbank EstateArticle, Meadowbank Estate, Melbourne City Wedding, Videography
WEDDING DAY TEAM: View Barbara and Jamie’s wedding photography View all Meadowbank Estate wedding photography If you are getting married at the Meadowbank Estate and looking for professional Melbourne wedding photographer, contact TREE...
A BRIEF OF THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE
Located in Campbellfield and 20 minutes away from the Melbourne CBD, the Meadowbank Estate represents a heritage site that is perfect for classic and elegant weddings. Situated on 3 acres of exquisite formal gardens and historic trees, the Meadowbank Estate offers three different rooms for weddings at one location. Couples can choose from either the Poolside room, Heritage room or the Grand Ballroom depending on their vision as well as the guest number.
- Location: 1 Eldon St, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
- Business Hour: 10am-6pm weekly
- Phone: (03) 9359 3333
TOP3 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE
From a Melbourne wedding photographer’s perspective, the Meadowbank Estate is the bride’s dream fairytale wedding location for its wonderful setup, top services but at an affordable cost. Here are the top 3 highlights of the Meadowbank Estate that we think you might fall in love with this heritage Melbourne wedding venue:
- 3 different rooms to choose from
- Excellent wedding photography backdrop to choose from the formal garden with historic trees, mansions and pool
- Large event guest capacities as well as affordable wedding package price
THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE VENUE FEATURES
Capacity info of the 3 reception rooms at the Meadowbank Estate
- The Poolside Room: 140 max sitting down or 200 max cocktail style
- The Heritage Room: 200 max sitting down or 300 max cocktail style
- The Grand Ballroom: 300 max sitting down or 500 max cocktail style
- Event time included: 5hours
- Garden ceremony hire fee: $2000 including 60 white chairs and signing table
- Venue hire fee: $0 however a minimum spending applies (based on season and date)
- Price per head: starts from $140 to $165 per person
- Beverage price: included in all wedding packages, upgrade options available
THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE DETAIL PACKAGE PRICE
The price calculation at The Meadowbank Estate depends on your selection of package. Apart from the three tiers of package price, the Meadowbank Estate also offers a range of optional add on items for package customizations:
- Classic Package: starts from $140 to $170 per head, depending on venue locations and week/weekend date
- Premium Package: starts from $150 to $180 per head, depending on venue locations and week/weekend date
- Platinum Package: starts from $180 to $210 per head, depending on venue locations and week/weekend date
*Minimum of 100 guests limit applies for Saturday wedding at the Poolside Room, $250 security charges apply, BYO charge of $300 applies
THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE OPTIONAL ITEMS:
- Prawn Platter – Consisting of Fresh King-sized Prawns (Two per person) $10.00 per person
- Platter consisting of Prawns & Oysters (one of each per person) $10.00 per person
- Full Bar – Guests are offered basic spirits throughout the evening $25.00 per person
- Additional time (subject to availability) $10.00pp/30 min
- Upgrade Wine Package $5.00 per person
- Upgrade Beer Package $3.00 per person
- Fruit Platter $5.00 per person
How to book weddings at the Meadowbank Estate: a non-refundable $3000 deposit is required and a progressive payment plan is to be discussed with the couple
WEDDING CEREMONY OPTIONS AT THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE
Together with the pool, the formal garden setting at the Meadowbank Estate provides an excellent opportunity of an outdoor garden ceremony for the bride and groom to say ‘I do’ directly at this heritage wedding venue in Campbellfield.
WEDDING RECEPTION AT THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE
With three uniquely different reception rooms offered at one location, couples can choose their dream wedding venue based on their vision for their wedding as well as the guest capacity and their budget. The newly built ballroom is situated amongst those formal gardens as well as century old trees which overlook the grand swimming pool, which provides an excellent backdrop during the night. The manor’s House on the other hand represents the historic side of the Meadowbank Estate, it is act as a testament to the endeavor of Alexander Gibb, the original habitant of the building from the 18th century.
THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE Melbourne Review (4.7 Stars)
Ebony: We had our wedding at Meadowbank estate a few weeks ago. What an experience from start to finish and we cannot thank Daniela, Chris & Jim enough for being the absolute superstars at this amazing Melbourne wedding venue. Meeting Daniela for the first time was such a breath of fresh air, she honestly elevated the entire experience to a whole new level, she truly went above and beyond for us. There was no request too great or difficult, even when covid caused some things to go lopsided. Chris & Jim are extremely passionate and hardworking, and it is displayed in the care and maintenance of the venue and grounds, both are immaculate. We are also very grateful that the stunning background of the Meadowbank Estate provided us and our Melbourne wedding photographer excellent backdrop for stunning wedding photography.
Juliana: We had our wedding at Meadowbank Estate in the Grand Ballroom and we were so impressed with the team from the very beginning. Daniela, Chris and Jim are total professionals and together with our Melbourne wedding photographer, they made our day seamlessly without any hassle. The lead up to the wedding went so well, Daniela was attentive and worked with us to create our dream wedding. The night itself went so smoothly, Chris was on the floor ready to jump in where needed. We absolutely had the best night and I can’t thank the Meadowbank team enough!!
Vicki: We had our wedding in the Grand Ballroom at the Meadowbank Estate. The team and our Melbourne wedding photographer were absolutely amazing making our dream wedding come true! Daniella and Jim made the night run smoothly and Chris helped us with anything that we needed! The food was outstanding and our guests raved about the quality of the service at this Melbourne wedding venue! Highly highly recommend!
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE MEADOWBANK ESTATE
As a wedding venue known for formal English Gardens, historic old trees as well as the heritage building, getting stunning wedding photography captured at the Meadowbank Estate is simply effortless. Being a Melbourne wedding photographer who has been capturing weddings at this amazing Melbourne wedding venue for quite a few times now, here are the top 3 locations that couples love getting their wedding photography at:
- The garden: together with the historic trees and the manicured lawns, the garden provides an elegant and natural background of the bridal party wedding photography
- The pool area: together with the stone pavement, greenery and the pool, the pool area boasts a modern and contemporary backdrop for the wedding photography
- The manor’s house: the historic mansion provides a timeless architectural backdrop for the wedding photos
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE FOR WEDDINGS AT METROPOLIS
Our 10-hour wedding photography and videography package is $5,199 and it is perfect to capture your full wedding day memories at Metropolis, you will receive:
• 2 ready-to-frame enlargements
• Unlimited images taken
• All High-Res Photos on the USB
• 6 minutes wedding highlight
• Long video wedding footage
• Luxury leather bound album
WE LOVE TO THROW YOU SOME IDEAS
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at The Meadowbank Estate, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for suggestions and information from a Melbourne wedding photographer’s view.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio