Real Weddings We Captured At Coombe Yarra Valley
Danielle & Jimmy’s Wedding at Coombe Yarra Valley Coombe Yarra Valley Wedding Photography — Danielle & Jimmy Congratulations on Danielle & Jimmy’s wedding! Venue: Coombe Yarra Valley Photogrpahy & Video： Tree...
Coombe Yarra Valley Wedding Photography — Danielle & Jimmy Congratulations on Danielle & Jimmy’s wedding! Venue: Coombe Yarra Valley Photogrpahy & Video： Tree Studio Watch Video： Click Here > We Would Love To...
Coombe Yarra Valley | Wedding Venue Vision And Insights
A Podcast From The Couple Who Are Getting Married At Coombe Yarra Valley
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Coombe Yarra Valley
A Brief of Coombe Yarra Valley
When you plan a winery wedding with history, romance, beauty and elegance, Coombe Yarra Valley is a simply go-to wedding venue choice.
Set on the Maroondah Hwy, Coombe Yarra Valley, the former home of Dame Nellie Melba, delivers a feeling of provenance and elegance. Which makes the Coombe property one of the most sought after wedding venues in the Yarra Valley area.
- Location: 673-675 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream VIC 3770
- Business Hour: Tue-Thu, Sun: 9:30am – 5pm, Fri and Sat: 9:30am – 3:30pm.
- Phone: (03) 9739 0173
Coombe Yarra Valley Venue Features
- Reception Guest: Max 150 for seating up, Max 200 for cocktail
- Time Restriction: 11pm
- Possible Ceremony Starting Time: No earlier than 4:30pm for day light saving datesNo earlier than 3:30pm outside the during day light saving dates
- Minimum Guest Requirement (Basically it is the minimum spend)80 adult guests in Winter (Any day between May to Sep)100 adult guests in Spring, Summer and Autumn (Friday)120 adult guests in Spring, Summer and Autumn (Saturday)
Coombe Yarra Valley Price Info As A Wedding Venue
Like most wedding venues, the price calculation at Coombe is a bit complicated as well. Depends on the day of the week, the month of the year and even the weather on day, The price may vary a bit.
- Wedding Ceremony Cost: $2500 For Summer, both outdoors and indoors; Free use of Melba Gallery for ceremony in June to August
- Reception Cost:Summer Price: $225 per personWinter Price：$205 per person (June to August)
- Ending Time Extention$1500 per hour Venue Hire + $20 – $35 per person
- PS: The above price are guide only, for more detailed price please contact Coombe Yarra Valley directly.
PS: Please contact Coombe Yarra Valley for the detailed price information.
Ceremony Options Around Coombe Yarra Valley
Coombe Yarra Valley has multiple options for both outdoor and indoor wedding ceremony. If you are not getting married in winter, I would suggest pick one outdoor place out of their options. The natural beauty is probably the reason you choose this place to tie the knot. When the weather turn a bit crazy, the staff at Coombe Yarra Valley can always help you prepare a backup location in their historic building.
Photography Opportunities Within Coombe Yarra Valley
Coombe Yarra Valley has some beautiful spots for natural and candid wedding photos. It is a remarkable place for me or other wedding photographers to create some timeless images for you. The golden time here with the manicured gardens, hedged tree lines and historic buildings are perfect to be part of your wedding day memory.
Wedding Reception At Coombe Yarra Valley
As the reception room, The Historic Tower of Coombe is amazing place. The natural timber ceiling, full height window, industrial lighting and brick wall make here a romantic and elegant place to have your wedding party. The top tier chef in Yarra Valley – Neil Cunningham will make this celebration perfect in terms of food and drink as well.
The Place In A Wedding Photographer’s Eyes
Capture the weddings in Melbourne and Yarra Valley for 7 years, I would say Coombe Yarra Valley is definitely a venue on top of my list when a bride ask me to recommend a winery wedding place for her. Should you have any questions to plan a wedding at Coombe Yarra Valley, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for the suggestions and information from a wedding photographer’s view.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio