Real Weddings We Captured At San Remo Ballroom
Nigel & Denice Wedding Photography @ San RemoMelbourne City Wedding, Photography, San Remo Ballroom
St Patrick’s Cathedral basic information: Address: 1 Cathedral Pl, East Melbourne VIC 3002 Phone: (03) 9662 2233 Opening hours: 7am-4pm (weekdays); 9am-5:30pm (weekend) San Remo Ballroom basic information: Address: 365 Nicholson ...
Andrea & Ryan Wedding Videography @ San Remo BallroomMelbourne City Wedding, San Remo Ballroom, Videography
San Remo Ballroom basic information: Address: 365 Nicholson St, Carlton North VIC 3054 Phone: (03) 9347 4000 Opening hours: 9am-5pm (closed Sunday to Monday) San Remo Ballroom as a Melbourne Wedding Venue Located 10 minutes’ dr...
San Remo Ballroom Wedding Venue Vision And Insights
We’d love to chat
A BRIEF OF THE SAN REMO BALLROOM
Located in the Carlton, the heart area of Melbourne, San Remo Ballroom represents one of the best Melbourne city wedding venues for luxury, modern and classic weddings.
During the year of 2020, San Remo Ballroom was damaged by a fire and then all the events were stopped at the Covid-19 period. At this hard time, the venue chose to take the opportunity to rebuild and update their decoration and equipment. One year later, San Remo Ballroom was literally raised and reopen in May 2021. With the renewal, the venue is brighter, bolder and fancier.
Combining contemporary luxury with old world charm, the team of San Remo Ballroom is supposed to turning wedding dreams into reality. San Remo Ballroom, now, is even better than before.
- Location: 365 Nicholson St, Carlton North VIC 3054
- Business Hour: 9am-5pm (closed on Sunday- Monday)
- Phone: (03) 9347 4000
TOP 3 WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS AT SAN REMO BALLROOM
From a Melbourne city wedding photographer’s perspective, San Remo Ballroom is a perfect wedding venue where you can get kinds of amazing wedding photography captured as well as having an unforgettable experience during your wedding day. Here are the top 3 highlights of San Remo Ballroom:
- Reasonable pricing in terms of the Melbourne city wedding venues
- Great location for endless wedding photography opportunities around
- Art Deco design with show-stopping experience
SAN REMO BALLROOM VENUE FEATURES
- Reception guests’ capacities: seated 150 -450 guests; cocktail 800 guests
- Event time included: 5.5hours
- Price per head: $125- $140
- Indoor ceremony guests’ capacities: from 150 and over
- Time restriction: 1am
- Venue hire fee: $0 however a minimum guest amount (based on season and date); venue hire only and bring in your own catering
- Beverage can be added: from $4 per head
SAN REMO BALLROOM VENUE INLCUSIONS:
- Fluted glass entry doors to ballroom
- Grand chandelier
- Single branch crystal candelabra per table
- Seasonal floral arrangement for bridal table
- Large stage for entertainment
- Split level room and table plan for unobstructed views
- State of the art PA system & LED lighting
- Large circular dance floor
- Curved fluted bar with marble top and brass accents
- Private bridal suite
- On-site parking
SAN REMO BALLROOM PACKAGE INFO
The price calculation at San Remo Ballroom depends on your wedding date which you getting married in.
San Remo Ballroom wedding package price:
- Midweek: $125pp (150 guests minimum)
- Friday: $130pp (150 guests minimum)
- Saturday: $140pp (200 guests minimum)
- Sunday: $130pp (150 guests minimum)
*All packages can be tailored to individual requirements & budgets
*One security guard will be employed by San Remo Ballroom on Behalf of the client at a cost of $350
San Remo Ballroom wedding package inclusion:
- 5-hour event duration
- Per dinner drinks & chef’s selection of canapes on arrival
- Basic beverage
- 3 course alternating menus (personal choice of entrée, main course & dessert)
- Children’s menu available
WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION AT SAN REMO BALLROOM
Featuring with the 1920’s art deco design, San Remo Ballroom offers breathtaking sweeping space for indoor ceremony. According to the prime location, the venue is closed to several charming ceremony church and this gives you more choices for wedding ceremony. In the Grand Ballroom, the high ceilings with shinny crystal chandeliers and large stunning dance floor create a unique and luxury backdrop for your wedding reception. It makes any passionate dance or entertainment possible. Meanwhile, the team of San Remo Ballroom is professional and they are always dedicated to rise the occasion to ensure your big day special and memorable.
SAN REMO BALLROOM REVIEW (4.3STARS)
Rachel Siriwardana: The wedding team at San Remo Ballroom so great! We knew we were in good hands at the time we booked our wedding reception here. The whole team are just absolutely wonderful to work with as they are professional and accommodating. With the gorgeous chandelier, the venue looks so stunning and amazing. Our guests cannot praise enough about the delicious food and the friendly service. I would highly recommend San Remo Ballroom to any couple who are goingto have modern weddings!
Robert Pham: Thank you to the team of San Remo Ballroom for bring us a wonderful wedding at this beautiful venue. The team was so flexible, friendly and always looked after not only our needs but our guests’ the whole day. The team was so easy to work with and we never felt rushed as the day was well organized. Thank you so much for giving us a perfect night. Recommend!!!
Lucas Magnani: the team of San Remo Ballroom showed us their professionalism, flexibility and they always have a great understanding and commitment to us. The ladies understand us for our many times wedding date changing and supported us all the way. They were dedicating to make the process as less stressful as possible. The venue looked brighter after update and we received many positive comments about the stunning venue. All of our guests had a wonderful time and at the end of the day they left with big smiles on their faces. The food looked great and delicious and our guests gave us many compliments about that. We cannot thank the team enough for made the day of our dreams come true.
WEDDIN PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN SAN REMO BALLROOM
From a Melbourne city wedding photographer’s perspective, San Remo Ballroom is such an outstanding wedding venue for couples to get lots of stunning wedding photography captured on the wedding day. With the backdrop of the luxury and subtle Art Deco, you will get kinds of modern wedding photography:
- Grand stairs to the Grand Ballroom
- Under the jay-drop chandelier
- Large circular dance floor
WE LOVE TO THROW YOU SOME IDEAS
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at San Remo Ballroom, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for suggestions and information from a Melbourne city wedding photographer’s view.
To watch more real weddings and get inspirations: Tree Photography & Video Studio