Real Weddings We Captured At Greenfields Albert Park
Greenfields Albert Park basic information: Address: Lakeside Drive & Queens Road Albert Park Lake, Melbourne, VIC 3004 Phone: (03) 9510 8416 Opening hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday Greenfields Albert Park as a Melbourne Wedding Ven...
Greenfields Albert Park basic information: Address: Lakeside Dr, Albert Park VIC 3004, Australia Phone: +61 3 9510 8416 Opening hours: 9am-5pm Greenfields Albert Park as a Melbourne Wedding Venue The venue is nestled between ...
Married on the 19th of Jan 2018, Jillian and Garry’s wedding ceremony and reception were both held at the one-of-a-kind wedding venue Greenfields Albert Park in the heart of Melbourne. Being their Melbourne wedding videograph...
Greenfields Albert Park| Wedding Venue Vision And Insights
A BRIEF OF THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK
Nestled within the idyllic Albert Park, the Greenfield Park represent one of the premiere wedding venues for elegant and intimate weddings. Featuring a modern and chic design, this Albert Park wedding venue features high ceiling roof with classy timber floor, however what makes the Greenfields truly stand out from the rest is its floor-ceiling windows: which not only invite abundant natural lights shine through, but also offering the guests a spectacular view of the Albert Park Lake, especially during the sunset.
- Location: Lakeside Dr, Albert Park VIC 3004
- Opening house: 9am-5pm, closed on weekend for weddings
- Phone: (03) 9510 8416
TOP 3 WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS AT THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK
Being a Melbourne wedding photographer who has become a regular guest at the Greenfields Albert Park, I love capturing weddings at this lakeside wedding venue, here are the top 3 highlights that couples would appreciate in terms of wedding:
- Stunning water front view as well as breathtaking sunset views
- Opportunity of onsite outdoor or indoor wedding ceremony
- Plenty of wedding photography opportunities just near by the venue
THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK CEREMONY OPTIONS
- On the deck
- In the Sunlounge
THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK VENUE KEY INFO:
- Reception Guest capacities: max 150 seated or max 500 standing cocktail styled
- Event time included: 5hours
- Ceremony hire fee: $1200, includes function manager, chairs, signing tables and welcome sign
- Venue hire fee: $0 however a minimum spending applies (based on season and date)
- Price per head: seated course menu starts from $165
- Beverage price: basic drink package included in the package, optional add-ons available
THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK VENUE INLCUSIONS:
- Installation of simple table decorations
- Cake table with white linen tablecloth and knife
- Wishing well table with white linen tablecloth
- Personalized food and beverage menus, seating chart, welcome signage
- Natural linen-feel napkins
- All necessary glassware, crockery, cutlery, trays and display stands
- 2 x on-site consultations with your dedicated wedding coordinator, as well as on the day management
THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK PRICE INFO:
Representing one of the high-end wedding venues within the Albert Park wedding venues, the package pricing at the Greenfields definitely does reflect this fact. Starting from $165pp, you will charge more or less based on if your wedding is on weekday or weekend as well as in Winter or Summer. However, bear in mind that all packages already included a basic beverage package.
Greenfields Albert Park Package prices:
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: $165pp
- Thursday & Sunday: $175pp
- Friday & Saturday: $205pp
Greenfields Albert Park Package inclusions:
- 5-hour base beverage package
- 2 savoury canapés per person during pre-dinner hour
- Artisanal bread + butter
- Alternating entrée
- Alternating main with two side dishes
- sweet canapés, served roaming with your wedding cake
Greenfields Albert Park beverage package:
- base: no extra charge
- standard: extra $18pp
- premium: extra $25PP
- Basic spirits package: $20pp for 4 hours of basic spirits’ service
- premium sprits package: $30pp for 4 hours of basic spirit’s service
- seated dessert: $10pp
- cakeage plated: 5pp
- crew meal: $40pp
- children’s meal: $60pp
- whiskey/ gin bar: standard package starts from $850
WEDDING CEREMONY OPTIONS AT THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK
Greenfields Albert Park offers couples with opportunity of both outdoor or indoor onsite wedding ceremony. While you will definitely appreciate the stunning scenery of the Albert Park when holding your outdoor ceremony on the deck, I guarantee you that the indoor wedding ceremony inside the sunlounge is equally beautiful: with plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows offering abundance of natural light shining through, you will also be covered from any potential cold or rain in the Melbourne winter season.
WEDDING RECEPTION AT THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK
Walking into this luxe bohemian-inspired Melbourne wedding venue, you will be welcomed with spacious floor plan, large dancefloor, rattan-laid high ceiling and plenty of large windows offering AAA+ scenery of the Albert Park.
THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK REVIEW (4.2 STARS)
Hannah: My husband and I recently had our wedding at Greenfields Albert Park and we had a great experience. In particular the event coordinator was very helpful and responsive in making sure our wedding run as smoothly as possible. This Albert Park wedding venue looked great and the food was good too. We had no issues with the staff and service. I would recommend Greenfields as a wedding venue.
Tas: We celebrated our wedding at Greenfields Albert Park and it was everything we could have hoped for. The staff were all so hospitable and made sure everyone was looked after. The venue itself is perfectly setup for a wedding with ample space, room to spread out and what’s even better is there are so many photo locations near by for me and my wife to get stunning Melbourne wedding photography.
Jessica: We had the pleasure of hosting our wedding reception at Greenfields Albert Park in early 2022! I planned everything from interstate with the help of the amazing team and friendly staff. We were so impressed by the service and the final outcome of our styling, presentation, organisation, food and overall hospitality. I am just so grateful for what was organised and presented to perfection with no hassle or stress! The space was perfectly suited for my entire family and friends and well equipped for music, dancing and the spacious outdoors. We had the most perfect day and we want to say a big thank you to all the team members at the Greenfields Albert Park.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE GREENFIELDS ALBERT PARK
From a Melbourne wedding photographer perspective, getting stunning wedding photography captured at Albert Park is never a difficult task: within 5 minutes walking distance from the venue, you will find the Albert Park Lake, palm trees as well as the lawn for natural photo backdrop. The best time to take wedding photos at the Albert Park Lake is during the golden hour, or so called sunset time, when the lighting gets softer and turns gold, the shining rays boasts an extra touch of romance in the backdrop of the stunning wedding photography.
WE LOVE TO THROW YOU SOME IDEAS
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at Greenfields Albert Park, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for suggestions and information from a Melbourne wedding photographer’s view.